Saturday, July 19, 2008

Leon turned 10th Months old!!!

Hello, I'm 10th month old!!!

What can I say our little champ is growing :). It has been another month Leon makes us smile and laugh! I never thought I could love sooo much like this. He is truly our precious! There's no minute, time or day that I don't think of him, seeing him getting better each day from the recovery is a blessing and a miracle. I love my baby more than anything in the world. I thank God he gave me Leon.  

Grandpa and aunt Ana were here to celebrated our little champ special day. Leon is doing good and seems like he is back to his normal routine "playing and standing up". If you look at him you wouldn't even know he had a surgery 4 days ago. He always try to impress us, what a strong boy. 

We just settled in a  comfortable room with lot of lights and a view of the healing garden, he is more stable and recovering really good. George and I spent our first night together with Leon in his new room. So glad he slept through the night. We are trying to put his weight back again. I'm glad Leon made it to 16 lbs before the surgery, he only lost about 10 grams and we are hoping he could get that back in a week. 
Tomorrow plans is to start his feeding. We will see after they do an x-ray of his stomach just to make sure there's no obstraction or anything. I pray that he will tolerate his feeding very well that way he can eat and be able to eat more food. I can't wait for him to try cereal or a fruit. I can tell Leon got a big appetite just like his dad.

No comments: