Saturday, November 22, 2008

Watch Jordan trying to walk!




I've finally learned how to download videos in You Tube yehey and I can share some of Jordan's video to everyone. Here we are at the Village during the Veterans Day. Jordan can walk anytime soon. He is into walking right now, he usually pull himself up when he hold something and then he will try to walk across the room... he looks so cute. I think once he learned to stand up all by himself  then he will be officially a walker. 

Jordan just turned 14 months and I am happy that things are still on the right track. He managed to gain weight with only 18 hrs in the TPN. Proven that those guts are still working and will adopt slowly as he gets big.  He is 23 lbs  almost 32 inches tall. I think he will be tall like his dad. We added Pectin in his formula for more calories and nutrients. Right now he gets a total of 461 ml (per my calculation) for a day and I mixed it with a tablespoon of Pectin. He can now have 5 bottles of milk and 1 ounces of baby food. He loves rice cereal and oatmeal. Jordan doesn't like sweet taste yet. He is still sensitive in different taste but thats ok as long a he eat food I'm happy. 
We are hoping he will make it to 30 cc per in milk in two months, if it happen then he can be in TPN for 12 hours...yeah...I will be praying hard for that :)

Anyway, I'd like to Congratulate two beautiful girls and their wonderful parents, Ellie Brogan and Caleigh on winning off from TPN. You go girls!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan is so cute and growing up fast! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!