Saturday, November 8, 2008

a kiss from mommy


I am blessed to have our son home with us. I love every minute of it, sometimes I get really stress thinking just how to keep up with all of  his medical needs and doing all this every day sometimes we get too tired, but I don't give up because each day we see the improvement. The most important is our son is healthy and growing. 




 



I can't resist how chubby his  face! He is getting chunkier! Those huge legs are so strong... he could walk any time soon. 








He had reach 10. 5 kilos last thursday and our GI doc did some changes on his TPN rate, she lowered it because she think Jordan is gaining a little too fast. He did good on the first day of 18 hours TPN, with a 6 hours off from TPN, during those time he is still very active. He loves to cruise and walk under the dinning table, and climbing up to the stair. We have to start buying those gates, I actually bought one and had placed in one of our stair, as soon as Jordan saw it, he crawl straight to the gates and started pulling it, the gate I got is not strong enough to stay and it fell down. We have to buy the real one and have to install it.
We also started giving him rice cereal and he tolerated it good. We will also going to give him some oatmeal too. I think he is getting tired of baby food like the green beens that we always give him. 

No comments: